Understanding the Changing Landscape of Private Client Compliance and Regulation
I'd like to introduce you to Compliance Matters, the new key source of international news and analysis on the latest regulatory initiatives within the private banking and wealth management industries. Brought to you by the pubishers of WealthBriefing, WealthBriefingAsia and Family Wealth Report - the leading global news sites.
Why read Compliance Matters?
Whether you're a wealth management or a compliance professional, you know that failure to understand and adhere to current financial regulation and laws carries potentially severe penalties in the form of imprisonment and large-scale fines. Therefore, the gravity of non-compliance cannot be underestimated by compliance professionals, relationship managers and the C-level executives who hold ultimate responsibility.
You know yourself how the need to understand the latest regulation has impacted on your daily workload. Compliance Matters provides readers with exclusive access to specific expert analysis and advice on how best to operate a wealth management business within the legal bounds.
With breaking news and in-depth features explaining the complexities of regulation, this essential yet affordable resource provides the reader with unique and detailed knowledge, accumulated by our editorial team from many years analysing the impact of regulatory changes in both the wealth management and compliance industries.
Supported by a daily-updated website this monthly publication offers you:
- An essential and timely round-up of private client specific legislative, compliance and regulatory changes, as well as articles detailing the wider regulatory issues affecting you
- Coverage of: FATCA, RDR, banking secrecy, anti-money laundering regimes, AIFMD, UCITS rules.
- In-depth analysis and comment from our specialist editorial team - Including as Editor, well-known compliance commentator, Chris Hamblin, and many other global experts and private banking practitioners.
- An easy-to-access electronic format - daily updated news site supported by monthly newsletter
- Handy and specific compliance hints, how-to-do-its and best practice
- Moves and hires in the compliance area as well as recruitment trends
- Results and commentary from regular polls revealing the wealth management industry's regulatory concerns
- Back-to-basics training tools